This is a Sports category video tutorial where you will learn how to add weight to a golf club. In an iron club, there are two ways to add weight. One way is to attach an iron weight that has a magnetic tape behind it. You can also take the grip off and put some iron weight inside it that goes right down the club. For your wood clubs, they come with weight attached to the back. It is called fastrack. There are numbers from 1 to 6. You can move the pieces to adjust the weight. Watch the video to learn more.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades