In this tutorial, we learn how to swing a golf club like Tiger Woods. First, position yourself in line with the flag. Once you have put your ball on the tee, place a leaf in a line towards the direction you're aiming for. Use these two points to position your club on the ground, then stand with your body parallel to the club. From here, grip the left hand correctly and put the club on the ground. Place in the left hand so the shaft lies across the forefinger. It should fit under the heel of the palm to stabilize the club. After this, fold the right hand over the left thumb so the fingers are gripped. To finish, you will swing and then do the follow through. To do this properly, make sure the left foot is opened from the body and you have the proper balance, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades