In this video, we learn how to understand the basic golf swing. If your contact with the ball is good, your shot will be played out correctly. In a full shot, you would make your back swing, then shift your weight onto your left foot along with your belt buckle. Using your body in a swift swing is the key to having a good swing and making the ball fly where you want it to. Give yourself enough time to practice, because it takes your body a few tries to get used to this stance. When you are doing different shots, take in account how you are holding your club and remember your body helps you do the swinging!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades