In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to get a long golf drive with a pace of power. The key to hitting long drives and distance is to have good tempo and balance. To achieve that, hit with a smooth 3 second swing. Count 1-3 seconds when making one single swing and hit on the 3 second mark. Another way to achieve a long drive is to use a metronome and work with the tempo when swinging. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in playing golf, and would like to learn how to get a long golf drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades