In this Sports video tutorial you will learn how to take away your slice in golf. Pam explains the potential causes and cures for the shot that goes to the right. A lot of people take the club too early to the inside thereby taking all width and circling to the right side. When you take the club inside, you will have to compensate to get back to where you want to be. To correct this, you can do a simple drill. Place another ball one and a half to two feet behind the target ball. The goal is to hit this ball with your club on the back swing. If you achieve this, you have added width to your swing. If you miss it, you are still doing the inside move.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades