This video explains the importance of marking your ball on the putting green. If someone else is also playing golf, and theirs hits yours (and it isn't marked), its a two stroke penalty. In order to mark the ball, set a coin directly behind the ball onto the green. Then when you replace your ball, set it directly in front of the coin. It is important to always put your ball in front of the coin so you don't accidentally gain or lose advantage. When putting your marker in place, make sure to note something nearby so you know which direction to face with your club head. Make sure to replace the marker each time you measure with the club head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades