In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to avoid a bad golf set-up that causes pull shots. Pull shots are usually caused by bad set-ups with the right side too high. Which is the right should and hip being too high. Correct this by making your left side higher than your right. This will allow your swing more inside out. This set-up is known as the reverse K. The left side should be in a straight line, while the right side is indented. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing golf and would like to learn how to avoid pull shots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades