Professional golf instructor Chuck Cook demonstrates one way to avoid a push shot by making sure that the right side does not hang back. If a golfer is allowing the right side of their body it causes the club to swing away from the body creating a push shot. He demonstrates a good swing where the right side of his body follows through and ends up past his left foot. In order to practice this correct swing he puts an umbrella in the ground in line with his left foot and shows how a good swing places the right side of the body past the umbrella.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades