In this Golf video tutorial you will learn how to avoid slicing with your driver off the tee in golf. First and foremost make sure that your grip is correct. The next point is allowing the club to sit on the ground the way the manufacturer wanted it. The next important lesson is to ensure that your feet and your shoulders are aligned straight down the target. And the last and the most important point to remember is to swing back to the ball with your hips first. Don't use your arms first. If you use your arms first, you are guaranteed to slice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades