This video is about becoming a "total driver" in golf.
Total driving is a combination of driving distance and accuracy. From the face on angle, to maximize power, you want to get your body to work together in sync so you can apply the most power to the golf shot. Players spin out, the upper body hangs back which causes loss of power and control. To hit the ball straighter, get in a nice set up position. Want to see the club swing symmetrically around the body, waist high. You want a nice takeaway. Bring the club into delivery position that allows you to square the club at impact and work yourself into a nice finish.
Viewers learn to become a total driver in golf.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades