One size doesn't fit all when it comes to the pace we play at. Swing tempo varies greatly from player to player, from the slow, easy tempo of golfers like Ernie Els, to the rapid-fire action of guys like Lee Trevino.
The fact is, both tempos work. The secret is to simply find the natural tempo that suits you. Nick Bradley has a very simple tempo test you can use to tune in your natural timing to your golf swing. All you need to do is count and hit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades