This video presentation details the process of changing the spikes on the bottom of a golf shoe. First off, a tool must be purchased for the process of removing the spikes from the bottom of the shoe. Along with the tool, spikes should be purchased which correspond with the tool purchased. A key element to the removal of the spikes from the shoe is not the wait long to switch out the spikes, this produces a large sum of wear. To remove the spike, use the tool to turn and twist the spike. As it is turned, it should come out. Take a replacement spike, match the threads to the hole on the shoe, insert it, and turn it into the shoe to fix it in place. It should be noted that modern golf shoes use soft spikes, in place of metal spikes for the purpose of providing better results for the golfer, and to reduce wear upon the green. A sign of needing to change spikes is when they are frayed or shredded, and there is a lack of traction. It is imperative with soft spikes to change them often.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades