Kevin Battersby of Battersbygold explains the proper way of cleaning rubber or leather golf club grip, important for having a having more control of the club.
He starts with a rubber handle club he cleans on the spot. All that is needed is a towel. You must either dip the rubber handle in water or use a wet towel. You rub the towel along the handle, applying pressure. The grime should then come off and the club must be left to dry.
Next, he picks up a leather handle club, but only explains how to clean it, saying that it is more complicated. He recommends using leather preservative of softener, which should be applied according to the instructions on the bottle. The leather grip must be left to dry longer than the rubber grip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades