In this Sports video tutorial you will learn how to compute skins in a golf game. Kevin in this video illustrates how to calculate skins in your golf game. Skins are determined by the winner of each hole. A clear winner gets a skin for that hole. If there is no clear winner, the skin is carried over to the next hole. And the next clear winner of any hole will also get the skins for the previous holes where there was no clear winner. In the video Kevin wins the 1st hole and he gets the skin for that hole. For the next three holes there is no clear winner. The skins are carried over. Then Tiger wins the next hole. So, he gets the skin for that hole as well as the three carried over skins.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades