This video presentation details how to control and reduce a slice in golf. Materials required include a golf club, golf balls, and optionally a tee. Ideally a wood would be involved in this practice. How to control the slice is somewhat of a misnomer since the intent of the process is to remove the slice since it can be an unwanted thing. A slice is when a golf club is swung and the club remains 'open', this is when it is facing toward the right as the swing is coming through, this imparts a right hand spin. The first step in reducing slice is to get the club to rotate. This involves making a rotation of the forearms in the process of the swing. A practice drill to train to rotate the arms and club is to use an Iron in a driving position. Raise the Iron to a vertical angle, then swing it and stop in a rotated position. This will establish a 'feel' for the procedure. This process also involves the rotation of the hips while also rotating the arms. Once this is done, the ball should not slice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades