In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to correct a slice in golf. A slice occurs because the ball is spinning counter clockwise. Some ways to correct the slice is to properly grip the club. When gripping it, do not go into a relaxed grip. Relaxing the grip will cause the club to slightly turn and spin the ball when it's hit. Your grip should be centered and not towards one side. This video is very descriptive and clearly explains the instructions. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing golf and would like to learn how to correct a slice shot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades