This Sports video tutorial will show you how to correct shoulder tilted golf push shots. This video is from Golf Link. One of the common problems is that people tend to push the shots too much to the right. This is because when they set up, they are tilted too much to the right. So, you need to raise your right shoulder so that the spine is more or less vertical. A good drill to correct this is to follow the tripod drill. Stand up with both legs at the same angle. Then take the club right in front, bend down until the club touches the ground, so that you will look like a tripod from the side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades