Jim McLean shows us how to do an eight step swing in this video. You start the swing in the "address" or universal position. The first step is to move the club three feet back from the ball in a uniform motion. Position two is moving the club half way back where the club is pointing down the target line. Position three is a three quarter golf swing is when your elbows are level and the shaft of the club is pointing into the plane line. Position four is preparing to swing forward. Position five is the swinging into the half swing position. Position six is the impact of hitting the ball, all weight should be in the left leg. Position seven is half way through the follow through of the swing. Position eight is the finish position.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades