Need some advice for playing golf? Well, Sports Illustrated has this video tutorial that will show you how to create a descending blow on the golf course. These tips from SI and professional golfer Brian Mogg will teach you how to create the perfect descending blow so that you can avoid fat and thin shots with your gold club. Two of the most basic basics are the ball position and the alignment. The golf ball should be place midway between each foot, and your body aligned slightly open.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades