This video on golf will show you how to correct the Over the Top Swing Path by the bottle drill. It is presented by Blake Famularo, a PGA apprentice. If you are troubled by your nasty slice, you can correct it by this bottle drill. Put an empty plastic bottle about four inches right of the ball and two inches over the ball. What this will do is if you are coming over the top, you will hit the bottle bang on. Blake demonstrates this. To correct this you need to come from the inside. If you do it correctly, you will hit the ball and the bottle will keep standing where it is. What the bottle does is it gives the signal to the brain that the club has to come down from the inside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades