Golf Link demonstrates how to correct a golf slice. Golf slices are most caused by a player's grip. If the grip is yielding a slice, the players hands are turned too far to the left so when you come back to impact, your hands will naturally open and create a slice. Get the correct grip by turning your hand around so your thumb is towards the back of the shaft with your left hand on top of the grip and your right hand facing the direction that you would like to go. Use golf tees to determine if you have the correct grip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades