In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to cure slices by rolling the wrist. Some people hit slice shots because they strike with a underhand or reverse position. The correct way is when your hand comes back for impact, it should rotate into position with the back of the left hand facing the target. If the back of your left and is facing anywhere else, the ball will slice. A drill that users can do is to use their wrist watch as a guide. Start with it at a 45 degree angle. When you swing, it should end with a 90 degree angle. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing golf and would like to learn how to cure their slice shots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades