Mich Baker of Bogies to Birdies demonstrates how to draw and fade your ball in golf. To draw the ball, first set yourself up in the fairway. You want to close yourself down by aiming right down the fairway when drawing the ball. Set yourself up for a fade by deliberately using a driver. Instead of coming in to draw the ball, come out and across for the fade. When fading your ball, set yourself up so that you are really open. Aim down the left side of the fairway. To fade the ball, keep the ball low using a driver golf club.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades