This involves a golf tip in how to draw a ball. He is on a golf course and is explaining that a draw is different then a hook. He explains that when you draw the ball you don't change the swing you change the way you align your feet. To make the proper draw is to simply drop the right foot back which causes the person to get behind the ball so the ball can be released down the line. A draw can be controlled, he reminds us, because it only falls to the left. A hook cannot be controlled because it is a big curve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades