If you are playing a serious game of golf you will need to keep score. This tutorial will show you how to fill the score card out if you are a beginner. Filling out a scorecard in golf involves counting one point for every stroke taken at each hole, and the first nine holes are scored on the front of the card while the second nine are scored on the back of the card. Fill out a golf scorecard accurately, taking handicaps into consideration and make sure you have the best possible game, with help from this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades