Jay Golden from the PGA hosts a tutorial on how to correct the hook from your golf swing. He first explains why the ball curves when you hit it. Then he explains how you can make the ball curve differently with your golf club. After that he tells the viewer that you must correct the grip on the golf club handle in order to fix the early turnover. Jay is incredibly descriptive in his tutorial making sure the audience has a vivid understanding of how to correct their golf swing and improve their golf game. Finally he concludes the video by stating that if you review his suggestions, you will hit the ball much straighter and eliminate the hook.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades