Golf Link demonstrates how to fix your golf grip to cure a hook shot. A hook shot often occurs because a player has a grip which promotes the hook. In a hook-promoting grip, the player has his hands too far to the right of the club. When carrying through with their swing, the club face closes and causes the hook. To align your grip, put a golf tee in between your left thumb and the first knuckle of your left hand. Repeat the process with your right hand. Adjust your grip so that both of the tees sit on top of the golf club. You will now have neutral grip which will reduce or eliminate your hooking problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades