In this video, learn how to grip a golf club the right way. First off, lay the club across your left hand, then you close your left hand, gripping the club. Next, take your right hand, place it underneath your left hand and wrap it around so your left hand's thumb fits into the palm of your right hand. It should feel very natural. Finally, the v's of your hands should point to your right shoulder in order to confirm the correct grip. One will know if they have a proper grip if your knuckles are aligned.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades