In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to hit better 40 to 60 yard wedge shots. Typically, people tend to life their left hard too far away from their body when they hit a back swing. The left arm should be close and tucked close to your body. This will allow users with their distance control and accuracy. A drill that will help users with this technique to put a glove under the left arm. The objective is to not left the glove fall. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing golf and would like to learn how to make better wedge shots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades