This video shows the viewer how to 'hit down on a golf swing'. The idea of hitting down on a gold swing is that when you take your club back you do not move backwards. You stay 'over the ball' and simply rotate back using your hips. You then rotate forwards with your hips as you hit the ball and extend your arms. The club should connect with the lower half of the ball. This seems counter intuitive but the angle of the club should appear to be 'down' on the ball – this is where the term comes from.
For more information and a demonstration please see the video, contact information for questions is also contained in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades