There are three components of hitting a 300 yard drive in golf. 1st component is make sure that the top edge of the club should be below the top of the golf ball. The second component is making a complete turn in the back swing. The shoulder here should turn more than 90 degrees. The third component is to swing with tempo so as to maintain the rhythm and balance of your body. This step of the tee consumes more than 80 % of the potential energy of your body. So using these 3 steps you automatically ensure that the ball tees fine, turn your shoulder enough to generate the potential energy which you can use to the optimum level in the third step.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades