Ken demonstrates how to hit a golf ball far. A golf shot starts with a good grip to give it power and flexibility. Grip the golf club under the heel pad creating a 45 degree angle. When the wrist flexes and hinges, the angle will be 90 degrees which will give you power and speed. This promotes flexibility, control and a desirable centrifugal effect. Create speed through motion. Keep your feet together to keep your body quiet and you will increase the speed of your hands and arms. It will also give you more sensory awareness of your hands and arms. Solid contact is an essential component for creating speed and power in your golf swing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades