This is an instructional video on how to hit a golf ball out of thick rough. The major issue that most people have with hitting the ball out of the rough is that they end up smothering the ball when they swing. This is caused by the grass catching on the shaft and closing the club face. They way to fix this is, at address you need to open the club face a slight amount. When you swing the club will catch and your club face will be positioned perfectly and the ball will shoot out of the rough like it wasn't even there. The key to the actual swing like all golf swings is to be confident and go down and get the ball. With a confident swing you will strike the ball back to where all golfers want to be fairways, and greens!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades