In this how-to video, you will learn how to hit a golf ball straight and far off the tee. Hitting too quick and hard will give you a crooked hit with less distance. Make sure your arms and hands feel light. Be relaxed and make sure your transition is not too quick. Make a nice turn and make sure you are setup behind the ball. This will give you extra distance and a straighter hit. By watching this video, you will be able to easily get extra distance and a straighter hit when teeing off in golf. This will make the game more enjoyable and fun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades