PGA golf professional Frank Ganley explains how to hit a golf ball with an iron. In golf, a player has a variety of clubs to choose from, but should only have one type of swing. Frank emphasizes that in order to learn how to hit a golf ball with an iron, the player needs to use the same swing that he uses when hitting the ball with a wooden club. The key to a successful hit is in the players ability to adjust for the difference in the lengths of shafts of the clubs. This because a wooden golf club is much longer than a iron club. The hit process is to keep the body square to the target, swing back the club, hit the ball, follow through the swing, and only twist the neck to follow the target while swinging.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades