Golf champion Bob Broman gives tips on how to make a third shot on a par five with the green being slightly upward. The pin is on the back part of the green on an upward angle at about 90 yards. He explains hitting a lower shot using a pitching or sand wedge. He uses the pitching wedge with a stance further from the tee and hits lower in the air in order to get the ball to the upper part of the green, which in turn will allow the ball to roll closer to the pin or hole. He keeps his elbows bent for a comfortable smooth swing with the same grip all the way through, without stiffening or straightening out his arms. The amateur golfer will benefit from this instruction by following the stance, using the right club, and especially following through with nicely bent elbows and solid grip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades