Learn how to hold a golf club properly in this sports video tutorial. The first thing is to allow the handle of the club to lie on the fingers of your left hand. It should lie diagonally. As you close your hand around the grip and lift the club off the ground, you should have a sensation that the handle is underneath the back of your palm and the last three fingers are applying pressure and squeezing it into your palm. The second step is to put the right hand on the golf grip in a diagonal line and close your right palm over the left thumb. Watch the video for all finer tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades