In this video Chuck Cook shows how to correct the push shot posture. He demonstrates that the correct posture for the shoulder should go down and out toward the ball which drives the club head around back to the left. To obtain this posture, stand with the feet shoulder width apart, the back should be straight up. Take the club handle and stick the end into your belt buckle with club head sticking straight out. Next extend the arms straight out keeping the club at the level of your belt buckle. The shaft of the club and your back should make a prefect tee shape. Next bend forward at the hips till the club head touches the ground, and then flex the back knee and this will give the prefect push shot posture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades