In this how-to video, you will learn how to prepare for a golf tournament by improving your chipping game. For a high shot, put the ball up in the stance with an open club face. Address the ball with the hands a little bit behind the ball. Through the shot, let the club continue to go while your hands are behind the ball. For a mid-range shot, take a middle stance with a lot less wrist hinge where you are almost right on top of it. For a low shot, place the ball back in your stand with your hand a little bit forward and a shorter follow through. By viewing this video, you will be able to improve your chipping game in golf, preparing you for the next tournaments you may be playing in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades