This video tutorial is going to show you how to improve your golf swing for consistency. Here you will get three swing tips for driving the ball to make you more consistent. The 1st tip is on the takeaway. The takeaway should be one smooth piece. You should not take the club up too early. The 2nd tip is to keep the head steady. Quite often golfers take their head too far away from the ball. Don't move the head away from the ball as you swing your club back. The 3rd tip is to hold the swing on the front foot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades