Jeff Ritter from the PGA shows you how to eliminate your slice by focusing on your swing shape. The way this is done is by eliminating any bad waggle from your gold swing. In order to correct this you take two balls. The first ball is set behind the tee about a foot back. A second ball is then placed a little further back by about two inches and close to your position. The first ball is noted as the inside ball and the second is noted as the outside ball. What you do from here is on your back swing you bring the club up over the outside ball and on the down swing you bring it over the inside ball and then into contact with a ball that is teed. This will adjust your natural swing shape to one that will help you not slice the ball any longer. Great video tip that helps you adjust your swing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades