In this video Jay Golden talks about what the numbers on a golf ball mean. The different numbers do not mean that the ball is a different weight or size or dimple pattern. The major purpose for different numbered balls is so that you know your ball when you are playing golf. If two players have the same numbered ball normally a dot is put on one of the balls with a magic marker so that you can know which ball belongs to each player. If you hit the wrong ball it's a two stroke penalty. If you are hitting a provisional ball you will want to know which one was your original ball also. So pay attention to those numbers so you know which ball is yours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades