Don't get stuck on the course searching for the right putter. In golf, the old standard for organizing clubs entails putting the shorter clubs in the first slot of the bag, the middle irons in the middle brackets and the big clubs in the back. In this quick and easy to follow video, you will get a step by step on how to arrange your clubs so you know where everything is. So, get ready to be your own caddy and find out where to place putters and hybrids in a golf bag with this clip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades