Takeaway practice in golf is important. The takeaway position is only about three feet away from the golf ball when you lift to swing. The club shaft should be parallel to the ground. With the club shaft at your toe line, you want the club you're swinging to line up with the club on the ground (at your feet). The club's face should be pointing at the horizon in what is called the 'toe-up' position. Getting into this position correctly will insure more accurate and longer shots, so it is very important to remember and follow these steps exactly while preparing for the takeaway position.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades