In this video, Tom Leese, Director of Instruction at Angel Park Golf Club, gives pointers for your pre-shot routine in golf. Important in the transition from the practice range to real games, your pre-shot routine helps you get situated and ready to play real competitive golf. Tom explains, first, how to set your lines, taking a straight and purposeful line down course where you want your ball to go, and remaining fixed on it, as you approach your tee. Then, when positioned at your ball, he tells us, remain purposeful, stare at your decided downrange target, glance at your ball, stare at your target again, waggle your club once to loosen up, and finally, swing right down the line you had fixed on prior. Setting a straight and fixed line from your position, downrange, and remaining purposeful about it, is Tom's main advice, and watching him do it, in this video, you'll have a strong idea of what you want to do to get your preshot routine sorted out, and a strong idea of how to improve your overall golf game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades