The difference between a professional put and an amateur put is in the finish of the put. The professional moves his shoulders directly parallel to the target line while moving his eyes instead of his head to follow the ball. The amateur swivels their entire body to follow the ball which creates an inaccurate shot. This movement lifts the body which completely messes up a shot. For practice you can practice swinging your putter exactly the same path of a straight line. This will help create a swing that creates a square hit on the ball hitting it where you intend for it to go. Follow these tips, and you'll make a lot of puts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades