In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to rotate the hips to cure a push shot in golf. The mistake often happens at the start of the down swing. People tend to slide the hips too far out and pass the point of the target. This blocks your swing out from going to the target and makes the club swing out to the right, causing a push shot. The proper way to fix this problem is to shift the left leg and rotate the hip. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing golf and would like to learn how to prevent any push shots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades