This video shows you how to stand correctly when hitting a golf ball. It is very easy. No matter what kind of club you have in your hand, you don't change. The most important thing is to have your arms hang straight down from your shoulders. If you do this correctly then your hands will be directly under your chin when you bend over the ball. Your knees should be slightly flexed over your laces and your shoulders should be over your toes. This gives you an athletic, balanced position and you are ready to make your swing. If you learn how to stand like that, then you will be able to hit the ball correctly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades