Conan Elliot is here to explain how to give effective golf drills to children. Using light and short golf clubs-made for young people-are a perfect fit for young children, as they are not too heavy and will not negatively effect their swing. First, have the child take the club in their right hand (or left if they are left-handed), and hold the left hand in the crease of the right elbow. Doing that during a swing can help guide a child into holding the arm into a perfect L shape while swinging upwards. The second drill explains how holding the club with a 'split grip' and a short swing will help drive effectively. Third, keeping feet a half-foot's width apart shows children how to keep their bodies over their hips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades