In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to trim golf club shafts. The materials required are: a golf club, yardstick, marker, chop saw and grinder/buffer. Begin by determining how long you want your golf club to be. Measure and mark where you want it to be cut. Now place the shaft in the chop saw holder and tighten it. Make sure that it's lined up with the blade and cut the shaft using the chop saw. Now smooth the rough edge with the grinder/buffer. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing golf and would like to learn how to trim a golf club shaft.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades